A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Sunday 5 February 2012

The Block is HOTTT!

Like Huey said in the one episode of Boondocks ;the heat makes people do strange things ( or something like that). And its about 37 degrees here in Cape Town so  expect people to start doing some crazy things. I've already seen something that made me do a double take: some dude was sitting on the Jammie shuttle in a BLACK hoodie with  long blue jeans...WHAT?! With people practically walking around naked due to the heat and this guy is dressing like its the middle of winter! haha. If that's not crazy then I don't know what is.

That actually reminds me of this one guy from high school who used to wear these long matrix leather coats with platformed black boots and long leather pants- yea, i dont know what that was about either. Its hot. Wearing black leather is like covering yourself in an insulating suite.

Looks like heat
But I guess we shouldnt complain cause apparently its -38 degrees in Russia! Thanks alot global warming!!! All I know is that its 37 degrees in the shade...(get it? There is no shade)

No comments:

Post a Comment