A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Sunday 15 January 2012

Happy One Week Anniversary!

So last week Saturday was the first time I posted on my blog!! I know, right?! It feels like I've been doing this forever ( in a good way). Of course I was a little apprehensive ( big word right? don't worry just sound it out!) about starting a blog at first like "Would people read it?" ; "Would people like me?"; "Do these earrings make my ears look fat?" - you know, all of the usual questions one asks themselves when starting a blog! But after week one it looks like people like it; even "They" read my blog ( thats when you know your cool)! haha.

That's not to say that there haven't been problems. Most people say they cant comment using the mobile site  but my technicians ( a.k.a  me) are working on it! But most of the comments are "Its so cool!", "I LOOOVE your blog"; "Your Blogs hilarious" and things like "You are so awesome!" [okay fine, no one actually said the last one but I know you're thinking it]. We've [ me, myself and I] got a couple hundred views already so I just gotta say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! And remember: tell your friends!!

Just have to give a shout out to my #1 fan- love you, kid! Last night was crazy! You throw a great party!

  Like 50 cent said: "I'ma tell you, what Banks told me, cuz go 'head, switch the style up. And if they hate them, let them hate, watch the money pile up!"

2 comments:

  1. Love it Shei! You are so inspired! An admirable trait you possess!"Reach for the stars" baby!

    ReplyDelete